How was your weekend? Mine, so far, has been relaxing and fun, full of beautiful weather and family. I know that for some of you it’s been stressful and anxious, full of evacuations and scary weather. I’m thinking of those of you affected by Irene!
Keeping with our now month-old tradition, I’m dedicating part of Sunday to blog reading and want to share some gems with you:
- On Babble Voices, Megan Jordan shares 15 gorgeous photos of napping babies. Hearts, prepare to melt.
- Also on Babble Voices, Asha Dornfest writes about the lessons she’s learned from 18 years of marriage.
- An older post on Simple Kids about creating rhythm and routine in the home – something that is on my mind right now as I work to shift our family back into school mode!
- As a mom who tries (not always successfully) to balance work and family at the same time, I enjoyed getting lost in this little fantasy at Creating Motherhood: The Working Mother Clubhouse
- A nice reminder to soak up what’s left of summer (look forward to a Mindful Monday on this tomorrow!) over at Crafting My Life
Also, I’m proud to be a contributor to and affiliate for Simple Mom’s new ebook, One Bite At A Time. Tsh Oxenreider has created a wise, witty and beautiful workbook-style book that will help you simplify your life in small, manageable steps. It’s priced at only $5, which is a great value for a great resource.
What are you reading this weekend?