With the end of our kitchen reno finally in sight – and a house littered with half-assembled cabinets, tools, and drywall dust – this week I’ll be concentrating on getting our house back in order and decorated for fall and Halloween. (Did I mention we’re having a party on Saturday night? And that right now we have no kitchen cabinets, appliances…or floor? I have a lot of work to do.)
So this Sunday I’ve been reading posts that put me in the mood to organize, clean up, and decorate. Here are some gems I’ve found:
- A round-up of seriously adorable Halloween print-outs at Cool Mom Picks
- An inspiring fall decor slideshow at Life…Your Way
- Time to finish those languishing home projects (glad to know I’m not the only one!) at The Inspired Room
- A lovely printable fall cleaning checklist at Lil Blue Boo
- And if you’re interested in more details of our kitchen reno, you can read about how we (finally) settled on a flooring option.
Off to enjoy this beautiful day and get my surroundings straightened up…and maybe bring in a bit of the outdoors, too. See you tomorrow!