As the weekend approaches, I wanted to check in with my co-challengers, and also direct you toward a few opportunities to win copies of The Happiest Mom: 10 Secrets to Enjoying Motherhood.
- My good friend and Whole Living blogger Kate Hanley published a Q&A with me about how I take care of myself, plus you can win a copy of the book!
- Mom-Colored Glasses interviewed me about motherhood and happiness, plus–you guessed it!–a giveaway.
- Still unsure about buying the book? Cagey wrote a great review that just might convince you.
- Loving the discussion about how technology can make our lives easier…and more complicated. If you’re a fan of the book “Cheaper By The Dozen” you have to check this one out.
- Also, the e-book I contributed to along with fabulous bloggers like Catherine Connors, Heather Flett, Erin Loechner, and Katie Allison Granju, Stories I’ve Only Told My Mom, is now available on Kindle. Plus, it’s only $4.99, which is a total steal. I’ll be sharing excerpts from my essay and telling you more about the book next week.
That’s all the checking-in I’ve got for you today–it’s a beautiful day and I’m about to head out for my walk. Speaking of walking…how are you all doing with your Mindful Monday Challenge this week? (It’s not too late to join in if you’re just seeing it–please set an intention for the rest of the week and tell us how you’re going to focus your time and energy on that one thing!)