Click the play button to listen now!
Here are some of our most popular posts about love and marriage:
- Sexy Times Are Here Again: A Primer For Parents Who Aren’t Getting Any
- On Celebrating Marriage Over Anniversaries
- What Remarrying My Ex Taught Me About Anger, Forgiveness, and Redemption
- 6 Ways to Let Go of Resentments, Move Past Old Hurts, and Forgive
- Of Soggy French Toast & Starving Anger
- Happy Marriage Advice From A Previously Divorced Mom
In the episode I also mentioned LIVE: Creating a Life You Love, a twelve-month e-course I’m proud to be part of. Check it out!
Psst: Want a laugh? Listen ALL the way to the end of the episode and you’ll hear the intro that didn’t make the cut.
As always, thank you for listening and supporting The Home Hour. If you’ve been listening for a while and haven’t left an honest review on iTunes (or wherever you prefer to listen) I would so appreciate you doing so. Just visit the podcast page here and click “View in iTunes,” then select the tab called “Ratings and Reviews” and choose “Write a Review.” Thanks so much!