It’s October! What are you up to this weekend? We found lots of great stuff around the blogosphere this week, so without further ado, here are your Sunday Reads. Enjoy!
- Seriously Gorgeous, Pooch-Hiding Sweaters You’ll Wear All. Winter. Long. (Ain’t No Mom Jeans)
- Life-Saving Reminders for a Child (Hands Free Mama)
- 10 ridiculously easy fall projects (Simple Mom)
- The Things Unwritten and Unsaid (Allison Slater Tate)
- Haunted Halloween Decoupage Picture Frames (Nikki, in Stitches)
- Soul-Fed Mama: Just Breathe – Calm Down and Be A Better Parent (Nurtured Mama)
This week both Sarah and I have pieces published elsewhere, too – check them out if you’d like!
- 15 Irrational Kid Fears (That Aren’t So Irrational) (Meagan at Babble)
- 8 things moms secretly believe…that hold us back. (Meagan at Babble)
- Why Buying an iPhone is Like Having a Baby (Sarah at BabyZone.com)
- Halloween Books for Preschoolers: 5 scare-free stories for sensitive souls (Sarah at Scottsdale Moms Blog)
PS: Yesterday we asked on Facebook how most of you do your online reading – the responses were interesting! Just a reminder that you can subscribe to The Happiest Home by email if you want our posts delivered to your inbox; or if you’re using Feedly like so many of our Facebook commenters, just click “Add content” and type “The Happiest Home” into the search field.