Remember Sunday Reads? We’re bringing it back! Each week Sarah and I will share with you a few things from around the blogosphere and beyond, and we’d love you to share links in the comments of things you read (or wrote!) that week as well.
And speaking of Sundays, TODAY marks the launch of Beyond Baby! You can sign up anytime, but if you’d like to be a part of the very first group of moms in the program, please sign up today. If you do, you’ll get both a Welcome email AND your first week’s project in your inbox by the end of the day.
Now, here are a few things we loved this week:
- The Sound of Silence (Motherese)
- 5 Tchotchke-Free Party Favors (Boston Mamas)
- (welcome to the brain of a chronically late-for-school mother) (the extraordinary ordinary)
- Between the gutter and the stars. Thoughts on success in writing (and everything else). (Planting Dandelions)
- Roasted Tomato Bisque (MomAdvice.com)
I also have some new posts up over at my Babble Voices column, At Large, and I’d love for you to check them out:
- 9 Innovations that Make Packing Lunches Easier and More Fun
- 11 (totally not) shameful ways to slack off around the house
- 7 Easy Ways to Reconnect with Your Kids on Busy School Nights
I hope you’re enjoying a beautiful weekend, wherever you are.