Happy Sunday, all! If you missed it, last week we announced that we’re bringing back Sunday Reads – a weekly roundup of things that inspire and inform. We love discovering new blogs and bloggers, too, so if you know one – or are one! – leave us a note in the comments!
Here are a few links we enjoyed this week:
- The Case for Slacker Parenting (Alli Worthington at Babble) and a segment on the same topic for Good Morning America
- and if you liked those, you’ll love my friend Denise’s Forget Helicopter Parenting, It’s All About African Violet Parenting (Denise Schipani)
- 7 Fall Soup Recipes (Simple Bites)
- Quick Posture Tip for Busy Moms (inspiredRD)
- The Habits of Supremely Happy People (The Huffington Post)
- where bloggers blog (look for me in this tumblr collection by Karen Walrond)
And if you want to follow Sarah and me around other parts of the online world, here are some places we’ve been featured lately:
- 3 Surprising Reflections from a Former Young Mom (Meagan at EarlyMama)
- Mixing breast milk with baby food? Store individual portions in baby food jars. (Sarah at ParentHacks)
- 7 Fun Ways You Can Turn “Screen Time” into Family Time (Meagan at Babble)
- 10 Simple Ways to Make Birthdays Extra Special (Meagan at Babble
Speaking of Babble, this year readers can nominate their favorite blogs for The Babble 100. If the The Happiest Home is one of your go-to sites for home and family inspiration, would you consider nominating us? Thanks!