I’m really excited about this week’s episode of The Kitchen Hour podcast. And not only because Melissa d’Arabian was the only “Next Food Network Star” I’ve ever rooted for from the first episode of the season until the last (when- hope this is not a spoiler - she won!) but also because she gave such a great interview – full of helpful information, tips and insights about how to juggle a life full of kids, work and commitments and still make time to get dinner on the table.
In the podcast Melissa and I chat about:
- Saving money at the grocery store
- Reducing waste in the kitchen
- How Melissa’s life literally changed overnight after winning The Next Food Network Star – and what that means for her as a mom of four young daughters
- Time management and how to plan meals, even when life is busy
- Melissa’s new book,Ten Dollar Dinners