Will you be spending time in the kitchen today?
Whether you’re making a whole meal or just whipping up a casserole to bring along to your Thanksgiving destination, the time you spend in the kitchen cooking (and cleaning) time is the perfect opportunity to listen to podcasts. I started listening to podcasts as a regular part of my Kitchen Hour for the last few years, and it really makes the process of getting dinner together a lot more fun – and less lonely!
So in case you haven’t given The Kitchen Hour Podcast a listen yet – or just need to catch up on the latest episodes! – I’ve collected links to all the episodes in this post. I’ve had the privilege of talking with some fascinating, funny, interesting and inspiring guests on the show, and I know you’re going to love hearing what they have to say.
If you click the links below, you’ll go to each episode’s Show Notes page that includes a player where you can listen right in your browser. I’d encourage you to subscribe to the podcast via iTunes so you find out as soon as new podcasts come out. I hope to get to spend some time in your kitchen this holiday!
- Episode 13: Eat Pie, Love Life with Linda Hundt
- Episode 12: Licking the Spoon with Candace Walsh
- Episode 11: Minimalist Parenting with Christine Koh and Asha Dornfest
- Episode 10: Math for Grown-ups with Laura Laing
- Episode 9: Saving Money at the Holidays with Amy Clark of MomAdvice
- Episode 8: Getting Un-Stuck with Kate Hanley of MsMindBody.com
- Episode 7: Simplifying the holidays with Tsh Oxenreider of Simple Mom
- Episode 6: It’s okay NOT to share? with author Heather Shumaker
- Episode 5: Living Well on Less with Amy Suardi of Frugal Mama
- Episode 4: Melissa d’Arabian from the Food Network
- Episode 3: Creating a Happier Home with Gretchen Rubin
- Episode 2: Why “Mean Moms” Rule with Denise Schipani
- Episode 1: Celebrating moments big & small with Kelle Hampton
Thanks for listening to The Kitchen Hour Podcast – I hope you love listening as much as I love recording them! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.